1.6GPM Diaphragm Water Pressure Booster Pump
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
30-Day Husstle Free Return
Free Shipping | Sameday Dispatch
Provide 12 Months Warranty Service
- Widely used in Industrial and daily life for liquid transfer, spraying, circulation, filtration, and dispensing. Best choice for garden spray, car washing, and camp shower.
- High-pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-rust, and totally sealed shells are durable for long time use.
- The self-priming diaphragm pump will stop automatically when the pressure is over 65 PSI and will start automatically when the pressure is below 65 PSI, providing a steady and consistent flow in various operating ranges.
- Soft rubber bracket, which can effectively reduce the noise caused by vibration, noise level: ≤60dBA.
- Please verify the water pump is the right size for you: fixed 1/2”(12.5mm) BSPT diam. Hose barb ports; 1.6 gallons per minute (6 liters per minute); vertical Suction Lift: 13.5ft (4.1m), DC 12V (suitable for DC only).
How to Use Thermomate 12V DC Water Pump?
- Connect the 1.6 GPM Pump to the inlet and outlet pipes.
- Please make sure that both the inlet/outlet pipe and the pump are tightly connected to prevent air from entering. Otherwise, it will occur low pressure or water leakage that can not work.
- Install a filter at the water inlet and connect the pump to the 12V DC power, and the parameters must meet the input requirements of the motor.
- Turn on the power and the pump starts to run.
Shipping & Return
FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only. Unfortunately for us, we do not offer free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam or Canada, however if you do need to ship to these places, please kindly call us and the freight will be paid by you based on the specific address you can provide for us.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 10% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.