Thermomate Propane Tankless Water Heater, 1.32 GPM Portable Gas Hot Water Heater with Overheating Protection, 2.5 PSI Low Pressure Startup for Camping
- Usually ship within 1 to 2 business days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Choose Comfort, Choose thermomate!
thermomate delivers a comprechensive product line of residential and commercial water heaters, including liquid propane(LP), electric tankless & mini tank models. Our mission is to produce and distribute quality green energy products that are efficient and economical for consumers.
We are very passionate about helping the beautiful world we live in and we always ensure that our products can enjoyed by all.
- Hunting Cabins
- Mobile Homes
- Outdoor Camping
- Horse Trailers
- Washing Stalls
AZ132 Propane Tankless Water Heater
[ Low Water Pressure Startup ] Starts up with only 2.5 PSI of water pressure, holds up to 110 PSI, no need a pressurizer pump any more. It works perfect at low water pressure, stable water flowing under high pressure to meet the requirements of those in water shortage areas, especially those found in rural areas, RV's and Boats.
[ Pure Copper Heat Exchanger ] Adopts a durable Pure Copper Heat Exchanger, more high efficient energy saving, corrosion-resistant with long lifespan.
- Power Rating: 34,000 BTU/Hr
- Flue Type: LPG ( Liquid Propane Only )
- Activation Flow Rate: 0.44GPM
- Max. Flow Rate: 1.32GPM
- Related Gas Pressure: 0.4 PSI
- Water Pressure: 2.5 PSI ~ 110 PSI
- Vent Pipe: No Needed
- Power Source: 2 "D" Cell Batteries ( No electrical connection required )
On Demand Hot Water—Whenever and wherever you want it—is one of life’s many comforts.
Endless Hot Water On Demand
As a tankless solution with high-efficiency tankless gas water heaters that deliver a continuous supply of hot water, you save up to 50% on water heating costs. thermomate AZ132 uses only the energy necessary to heat water on demand. With thermomate you no longer pay to heat and maintain a tank of hot water.
Safety & Easy to Maintenance
The thermomate propane tankless water heater features a anti-freezing apparats, which can discharge the stock water to avoid damaging machine itself by freezing under cold areas or in case of long time no use. It does not require cumbersome and costly installation of flues and ductwork because it is outfitted with state of the art double ODS (Oxygen Depletion Safety shutoff device).
Get Hot Water Easily As Needed
Starts up with only 2.5 PSI of water pressure, and up to 110 PSI! It's ideal for RV' s, campers, rural cabins, small apartments, flats, hunting cabins, as well as boats, sailboats, and mobile homes. Make you and your family enjoy the comfort and convenience of continuous hot water whenever and wherever you want it.
Cost Effective & More Hygienic
The thermomate propane gas water heater adopts a durable Pure Copper Heat Exchanger & stainless steel main burner, decreasing gas consumption and burning noise, more high efficient energy saving, more hygienic and healthier, corrosion-resistant with long lifespan.
What are the benefits of using thermomate propane gas tankless water heater?
1. Starts up with only 2.5 PSI of water pressure, and up to 110 PSI! It's ideal for RV' s, campers, rural cabins, small apartments, flats, hunting cabins, as well as boats, sailboats, and mobile homes.
2. 34,000 BTU/Hr maximum power output, you can get instant endless hot water easily wherever you are. Our customers also use them for washing stalls, horse trailers, de-icing cars in the winter, outdoor camping, motels, small roadside restaurants and other situations where endless and economical water heating is required and water pressure is available at 10PSI.
3. This amazing instant water heater is designed for one point of use at a time.It delivers over 1.32 gallons per minute of hot water with a 77°F rise in temperature. This means that if your tap water is at 59°F, it will instantly deliver 1.32 gallons per minute of hot water at 113°F.
4. With remarkable electric pulse ignition technology that requires NO STANDING PILOT. The outstanding thermomate gas water heater saves up to 25% in gas consumption when compared to older technology lighted pilot lighted units. Even if in case of a power outage or no power supply such as in RV'S, campsites, boats and sailboats, you can still enjoy your hot water at home, as it uses 2 "D" cell batteries to ignite the electronic spark module.
5. It's designed by modern fashionable line shape. Magnificent thin-shaped & portable appearance，you can take it anywhere to get instant hot water.
Max. Flow Rate: 1.32GPM
Related Gas Pressure: 0.4 PSI
Power Rating: 34,000 BTU/Hr
Activation Flow Rate: 0.44GPM
Water Pressure: 2.5 PSI ~ 110 PSI
Flue Type: LPG ( Liquid Propane Only )
Power Source: 2 "D" Cell Batteries ( Not Included )
Vent Pipe: No needed for outdoor use
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.