24 Inch Built-in Ceramic Cooktop Sensor Touch
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
30-Day Husstle Free Return
Free Shipping | Sameday Dispatch
Child Safety Lock │ Over-heating Protection │ Residual Heat Indicator Light
- 3 high power burners: Front right Dual 2400W/1500W (11.8in/8.5in)+Front left 1800W (7.9in)+Back left 1200W (6.5in). Supplied with 4 feet (1.22 m) power cable, suitable for AC220-240V, rated power 5400W for heats up faster and quick cooking. 3 cooking zones with different power, meet your different cooking demands.
- 1 to 99 minutes timer, just set the power setting and timer, then let the electric stovetop do the rest, and you can enjoy the leisure time and its excellent cooking performance.
- 9 power settings for precise heating, can be used for a braise, fry, deep fry, stir-fry, roast, and even boil water. Sensor touch control is easy to use for all family members. Features over-heating protection, residual heat indicator, auto shutdown, and child safety lock. Working with any kind of cookware makes your cooking easy and enjoyable.
- 2 inch super slim of a black glass modern design it takes up minimal space under the counter. The thermomate electric cooktop with the smooth ceramic surface, effortless cleaning, and durable use for a long time.
- Please verify the cooktop is the right size for you: Product size: 23.2" W x 20.5"D x 2.0"H, cut out size: 22.2" W x 19.5"D.
Shipping & Return
FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only. Unfortunately for us, we do not offer free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam or Canada, however if you do need to ship to these places, please kindly call us and the freight will be paid by you based on the specific address you can provide for us.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For returns due to buyer's remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) we will deduct 20% of your total refund amount for the reason of return shipping costs and the loss caused to us as a vendor, which means only 80% of your total refund will be sent back to your account. For a defective return, a full refund will be sent back to your account.