30 Inch Built In Gas Cooktop with Front 5 SABAF Burners
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
30-Day Husstle Free Return
Free Shipping | Sameday Dispatch
CSA Compliance with US and Canada Safety Standards
- 2nd GENERATION ITALY SABAF BURNERS: Adopt Italy's 2nd generation SABAF burners, the precise flame control system offers stable flame, with a 1x13,000-BTU wok burner, 1x10,300-BTU rapid burner, 2x7,000-BTU semi-rapid burner, 1×4,000-BTU auxiliary burner, each burner distribute even heat to meet a variety of cooking demand. Such as simmer, fry, stir-frying, roast, steaming, boil, melting, or caramelizing.
- 2 SAFETY PROTECTIONS: The ignition is controlled by a push-type rotary switch which can prevent accidental touch by children. What's more, being equipped with a thermocouple flameout protection technology (FFD) ensures the gas is automatically turned off when no flame is detected, to keep your family safe.
- 1 MINUTE TO CLEAN UP: 0.03-inch thickness #304 stainless steel integrally molded panel and sealed burner designed for effortless cleanup and maintenance, the gasket under the knob can keep the food residue away. What's more, the combo heavy-duty dishwasher-safe cast-iron grates are machine washable.
- 5 MINUTES TO INSTALL: Please verify the gas hob is the right size for you. Product size: 30” W × 20.08” D × 1.67” H, cut-out size: 28.58” W × 18.93” D. 120V AC pulse ignition with 3.9 feet (1.2 m) power cord for quick connection. NOTE: the gas pressure regulator included is for NG use only.
- 2 GAS SUPPLY OPTIONS: The gas cooktop stove delivers the maximum 42,500BTU power to natural gas ( Preinstalled for NG) and liquid propane gas(LPG Conversion Kit included), you can choose either gas supply as you like. Capable for multi-purpose such as big kitchen, mobile home, cooking lover family, etc.
Shipping & Return
FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only. Unfortunately for us, we do not offer free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam or Canada, however if you do need to ship to these places, please kindly call us and the freight will be paid by you based on the specific address you can provide for us.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For returns due to buyer's remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) we will deduct 20% of your total refund amount for the reason of return shipping costs and the loss caused to us as a vendor, which means only 80% of your total refund will be sent back to your account. For a defective return, a full refund will be sent back to your account.