36 Inch Built-in Induction Cooktop with 5 Burners
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
30-Day Husstle Free Return
Free Shipping | Sameday Dispatch
Instant Heating Up | Child Safety Lock | Over heating Protection
- 5 high power burners: 2300/3000W (11in) +1800/2100W (9in)+1800/2100W (9in)+1200/1500W (7in)+1200/1500W (7in). Supplied with 4 feet (1.22 m) power cable, suitable for AC 240V, rated power 9300W for faster heating up and quick cooking. 5 cooking zones with different power and size meet your multi-cooking demand.
- 4 protection features: over-heating protection, residual heat indicator, auto shutdown, and child safety lock. Suit for all cast iron cookware, make your cooking easy and enjoyable. An additional smart pot induction function helps you confirm whether the cookware you use is suitable for the induction cooktop.
- 9 power settings for precise heating, perfect for a braise, fry, deep fry, stir-fry, roast, and even boil water. Slider Sensor touch control is easy to use for all family members. 1 to 99 minutes timer, just set the power setting and timer, then let the electric stovetop do the rest, and you can enjoy the leisure time and its excellent cooking performance.
- 2-inch super slim black glass modern design only takes up minimal space under your counter. The thermomate electric induction cooktop with a smooth top surface, effortless cleaning, and durable use for a long time.
- 2 super practical functions: keep warm function and boost function. Please verify the cooktop is the right size for you: Product size: 35.4" W x 20.5"D x 2.3"H, cut out size: 33.9" W x 19.3"D.
- If the cookware you use is not compatible with the induction cooktop, the symbol U will appear to remind you to choose the right cookware. With modern induction technology, your pans will heat evenly as it transfers heat directly to the cookware rather than the surface of the cooktop.
Shipping & Return
FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only. Unfortunately for us, we do not offer free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam or Canada, however if you do need to ship to these places, please kindly call us and the freight will be paid by you based on the specific address you can provide for us.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 10% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
The zone can rising to larger power in 1 second and lasting for 5 minutes, saving time when you do water boiling or stir-fry, which is convenient and efficient. Each zone features a boost function and can be operated individually.
All cooking zones can be reduced to power level 1 with the single touch of a button; touch the button PAUSE again, the cooking zone will go back to the original power stage which you set. Each zone can be operated individually.
Keep Warm Function
Suitable for keeping food warm in winter. Imagining that at Christmas, you can not only cook many dishes at the same time but also keep warm, so that all your family members can enjoy a hearty and steaming dinner.