Works As Advertised.
I bought this for our powder room. I wanted something small, so I could "hide" it under our pedestal sink. This little heater did the trick. It's obviously still noticeable because of our sink type, but the heater is small enough that you don't notice it from the hall or when you're standing over the sink. It's also nice that it runs off of a standard 120V outlet. I may install more of these, if I can find a way to route power under our other sinks.
Thermoflow Mini Tank Electric Water Heater, 2.6-Gallons
Easy to install │ Heats up quickly
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
30-Day Husstle Free Return
Free Shipping | Sameday Dispatch
- ➤ SINK HEATER- Mini tank size water heater for the small place under the sink, help produce lasting stable water follows in the place where you need it. Temperature range 45°F-167°F (Relief Valve has been upgraded)
- ➤SAVE ENERGY - With advanced thermostop technology in Germany results in low standby loss of power consumption. Stop heating or reheating automatically. 1.5KW low-power. EPS foaming technology for better insulation.
- ➤LONG LIFE - Stainless Steel tank do prevent corrosion from water, is not easy to bump and crack, is not easy to leak water, and be lighter, stronger, and more durable.
- ➤ SAFE & RELIABLE - Technology of GERMANY overheating protection, auto cut-off electricity if not hot water comes out, IPX24 Waterproof, simple knob being easy to operate, suit for the sink of the kitchen, bathroom, bar, school, hospital, office, RV or etc.
- ➤ NOTES - Please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements before purchase & installation. Dimensions: 18H x 12.2W x 11D inches; Tank: 2.5 gallon; Weight: 14 lbs; Water connections: 1/2 inch NPT; Electrical requirements: 1.5 kW, 120 Volts. Max pressure: 150PSI. Nominal current: 13A. 2.6ft power cord plug-in to use.
|ES150 (1.3 Gallon)||ES250 (2.5 Gallon)||ES400 (4 Gallon)||ES700 (6.5 Gallon)|
|Capacity||1.3 Gallons||2.5 Gallons||4 Gallons||6.5 Gallons|
|Max. Water Pressure||150 psi||150 psi||150 psi||150 psi|
|Electrical Requirements (Amp/Volts)||12A / 120V||12A / 120V||12A / 120V||12A / 120V|
|Dimensions||11.42 W x 11.42 H x 9.65 D||12.95 W x 12.95 H x 11.5 D||14.5 W x 14.5 H x 12.9 D||17.7 W x 17.7 H x 14.6 D|
|Weight||11 lbs||15.4 lbs||19.8 lbs||26.5 lbs|
|Water Fittings||1/2" Male NPT||1/2" Male NPT||1/2" Male NPT||1/2" Male NPT|
|Wire Type||Plug-In||Plug-In||Plug-In||Hard Wired|
FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only. Unfortunately for us, we do not offer free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam or Canada, however if you do need to ship to these places, please kindly call us and the freight will be paid by you based on the specific address you can provide for us.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.