Thermoflow Mini Tank Electric Water Heater, 4 Gallons
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
30-Day Husstle Free Return
Free Shipping | Sameday Dispatch
Provide 12 Months Warranty Service
- ➤ 4 GALLON CAPACITY - 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Stainless steel tank and heating element designed for efficiency, durability and long life service (Relief Valve has been upgraded)
- ➤ Save Energy - Low stand-by loss power consumption. With Advanced Thermostop Technology of Germany, stop heating or reheating automatically when the water heater reaches a high or low set temperature
- ➤ EPS FOAMING TECHNOLOGY - Heating water quickly and better insulation, fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink
- ➤ SAFE & RELIABLE - over-heat protection, auto cut-off electricity if not hot water come out, IPX24 water proof, 2.6ft plug in cord, suit for kitchen, bathroom, bar, school, hospital, office and RV.
- ➤ NOTES - Please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements before purchase & installation. Dimensions: 18H x 12.2W x 11D inches; Weight: 14 lbs; Water connections: 1/2 inch NPT, Electrical requirements: 1.5 kW, 120 Volts. Max pressure: 150PSI. Nominal current: 13A.
Shipping & Return
FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only. Unfortunately for us, we do not offer free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam or Canada, however if you do need to ship to these places, please kindly call us and the freight will be paid by you based on the specific address you can provide for us.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For returns due to buyer's remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) we will deduct 20% of your total refund amount for the reason of return shipping costs and the loss caused to us as a vendor, which means only 80% of your total refund will be sent back to your account. For a defective return, a full refund will be sent back to your account.