30 Inch Built-in Ceramic Cooktop Knob Control
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
30-Day Husstle Free Return
Free Shipping | Sameday Dispatch
Child Safety Lock │ Over-heating Protection │ Residual Heat Indicator Light
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
- Dual-Ring radiant element - 2 in 1 zone with a 6" inner ring which is great for smaller pots and pans and a 9" expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware, 2,500-watt powerful element for rapid boiling
- Responsiveness & flexibility in control - There are an infinite number of temperature settings between the LO and Hi position, easily accessible right-side controls allow you quickly turn up the heat as you like. Multiple settings including simmer, melt, and keep warm to choose from
- EuroKera Glass-Ceramic cooking surface - withstand heat up to 700℃ (1300°F) without expanding or contracting, smooth top preserves a neat and sleek visual, gently wipe clean as ever
- Hot surface indicator protection - Visual hot surface indication if a cooking surface is on or still hot, so you can create with confidence
- Wall oven compatible - install this cooktop with a wall oven or on its own for added flexibility. Please verify the cooktop is the right size for you: Product size: 30.3" W x 21.3"D x 3.3"H , cut out size: 29.4" W x 20.4"D
Electric Cooktop- Pro Series
- Instant Heating Up
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Suit For All Metal Cookwares
- Scratch-resistant Vitro Ceramic Glass Surface
- Auto switch-off function ----When the excessive temperature is measured, the ceramic cooktop will stop working automatically.
- Instant heating up----Heats up in a short time, boils water in a few minutes, it can reach max 1000℉.
- Flexible Temperature Control----You can adjust the power freely by turning the knobs.
Shipping & Return
FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only. Unfortunately for us, we do not offer free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam or Canada, however if you do need to ship to these places, please kindly call us and the freight will be paid by you based on the specific address you can provide for us.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 10% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.