Have you ever had your electric stovetop stop working? Are you still having a problem with it after troubleshooting and repairs? Here are common reasons you might have an electric cooktop that isn’t working correctly.
Induction cooktops, like all electric appliances, can sometimes malfunction. If your electric cooktop is not working, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem.
It’s essential to understand that induction stove tops work differently than other stoves. So the tricks you use to fix issues with gas or electric stoves might not work with an induction stovetop.
Additionally, because the induction cooktop is such a vital appliance in any kitchen, it’s essential to troubleshoot and repair any problems as soon as possible.
Induction burners not working (all burners) - Troubleshooting
- Possible reason: The customer activated the child lock unconsciously
Solution suggestion: remove the child lock
- Possible cause: The wiring of the induction cooker is loose or has poor contact
Suggested solution: Visually check whether the wiring is loose or in poor contact, and re-wire to ensure that it is in place
- Possible cause: The home power circuit breaker fuse is defective or has tripped
Suggested solution: Check the fuse in the fuse box with an electric pen, and replace or reset it if necessary.
- Possible cause: The display board is faulty and cannot provide control
Suggested solution: Troubleshoot the power board and main board, that is, the display board is faulty, and the display board needs to be replaced
- Possible cause: The overheating protection device (thermistor, IGBT, and other temperature control circuits) works, and the overheating protection disconnects the circuit
Solution suggestion: Turn off the power and cool down for 3-4 hours, then turn on the power again
Note: For all operations related to electricity, for the sake of safety, please let professional electrician technicians do the operation!
For after-sales support: If you have a product-related question that can't be resolved， please send us your order number to cover the warranty.
We are not sure about the details of the problem you refer to, if you can send us a short video to show the problem that would be appreciated.